WHAT IT MEANS
|Solid empty cloud
|Device unable to connect to cloud > 2 minutes
|Poor reception/connectivity e.g. basement
|No SIM reg. icon
|Device connects to the cloud but SIM fails
|Blinking icon > 3 minutes
|Device connects to the cloud but is unable to register the SIM to the mobile network
|Cloud with line through it
|Service not authorized at this time or location
|This is an administrative issue.
How to reset your device
There are 2 types of reset:
Hard Reset to clear cache
- Press Home button until flash appears on screen and reboots (approx. 20 seconds).
- Release button when the Boot Screen appears.
Note: Hard Reset will resolve most issues.
Factory Reset (to be performed at support team’s direction)
- Press Pinhole Button and Home Button simultaneously (approx. 7 seconds).
- Release Home Button first
- Device will Factory Reset -> then release Pinhole Button
|Device does not turn on
|Battery level is too low
|Leave the device connected to charger for >1 hr
|Device won’t charge
|Charge block wattage is too low
|Use 20W charging block
|Slow or no service
|Device is stuck on the Boot Page
|Error in boot procedure
|Device keeps rebooting
|Device is unable to connect to LTE